Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Test

Hello Everyone,
So I was trying to think of the best way to keep everyone updated on my time in France, and I thought I'd give blogger a try. Hopefully it will be an easy way for you to check in, at your convenience. Of course, I would still love to receive personal emails.

~Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home