Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm 25!






Wow, what a fun weekend! I kicked off the 3-day celebrating my birthday with friends by going out in Palo Alto. Jenny, Kathryn, and Tania (friends from the pool) came over to pre-party. They made me the most precious (and histerical) scrap book; it was so thoughtful. They also gave me a CD with all the pictuers stored on it. I haven't had a camera, but luckily my friends have always been so good about sharing pictures with me. Now, I have my own, and am so excited. The timing couldn't be better since I am sure there will be so much I want to capture during my trip to France.

I spent Saturday morning at the barn and got to see Jessica all tan and refreshed after spending 2 weeks in Hawaii for her honneymoon. It was nice to catch up, and I hope we can go for some rides together these next weeks. Then it was off to the Apple store for some assistance and off to meet Jeffrey to head over to my parent's house. Dinner was delicious; I think Lasagna is one of my favorites! Thank you all for the cards.

Sunday was filled with the barn and errands. I think I was running around all day until 9 PM, but the good thing is I got a lot of stuff done. Then yesterday, I did stuff on the computer, played with my new camera, and ran a couple of more errands before heading over to Josh and Marina's for dinner. We hadn't seen the boys in a while. They are so cute and fun. Josh cooked an amazing meal complete with custard and strawberry filled crêpes topped with whipped cream for desert! Now, I'm back at work catching up on stuff here. I can't believe how fast the past 6 months have gone by; it's just crazy. I'm anxious, nervous, and excited for the upcoming months in France. Hopefully, I'll have some exciting things to share soon.

Love, Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home