Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pics from Osha & The Matrix



Pics from our night at Osha and the Matrix the other weekend are here!

Yeah, this pic would be pretty cute if we weren't kinda cropped. Oh well. Not bad being that it was a self shot.


Audra, Kieffer, Jodie


Jodie- love the flower! Too bad Kieffer ate his.


Tripple Threat.


I love the Veuve...


... maybe a little too much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

I love that your crazy ass follows you not only on the Bar crawl scene but even when your cycling.
CRAZYyyyyyyyyyyyy!

10:59 AM  
Blogger ksuJennyP said...

Elizabeth...I think it's time for another post!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home