Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

From Natnes, to Paris, to Roma, to Firenze




So after a car ride, 2 busses, 2 trains, a plane, a taxi, and almost 13 hours of traveling, I finally arrived in Florence on Sunday around midnight. Josh was waiting outside to greet me, and it is so nice to see faces from home!
I'm too lazy to really write a lot right now (Sorry, I'm not sure why... maybe it's because Josh and I were out until 3am last night!) but I thought I'd at least post a picture of the beautiful Ponte Vecchio. Hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day (Oliver was mine!) Ciao, Eli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home