Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Vacation, What?


Little Gavin

Wednesday Morning Swim:

*500 warm up

*400 on cruise

*300 pull on +10
*4x25m sprint kick
*200 pull on +5
*4x15m sprint kick *100 pull on +0
*4x10m sprint kick

*4x50s w/ the last 15m fast

*50 for time, 50 easy, repeat twice

Total = 2,200 m


The bike rides this week have been awesome, even in the heat.
On Tues., I took Liesl out to the barn with me, and we hit up the trails for an evening sunset- which turned into a moonlit ride. Both ponies were angles, and aside from the 8 hours I’d spent at work that day, I completely felt like I was on vacation! Not a bad day- starting it off w/ a bike ride on a warm summer morning and ending it with a trial ride out in the hills in 82 degree weather at 8PM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home