Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Friday, November 23, 2007

"I can only take numba one wife to China"

Another Turkey Day gone by.
I woke up after a night out and headed to the barn with Kristi to hit the hills. We had a great hour and a half ride, and I think it's safe to say that our ponies were nice and worn out. Fall is my favorite season; I can't think of a better way to kick off Thanksgiving day than with an early morning ride accompanied by a good friend.
I got home, took a bubble bath, watched a couple of episodes of Alias (thank you Netflix!), chatted with some friends in France/Italy, and got a surprise phone call from Jesse. It was soooo good to talk to her. She will be celebrating Thanksgiving in Angers and will cook for 20 people! I don't know how she manages, but she always pulls amazing dinners for large groups off!
Jed, Holly, and Mia arrived just before 4 PM followed shortly by Ron and Fran. We had great hours d oeurves and yummy wine. Ron brought his fabulous Caesar salad and was in rare form, although I'm not sure it's healthy to laugh so much on a full stomach (o; Ron and his Belgian lapin.
Mia's first Thanksgiving. She comes in style.

All wrapped up!


Mia bella.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it says you're in Afghanistan. Did you move?

love,

dad

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home