Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Is it really the last week of Sept.?


Went out in S.F. on Sat. night w/ Jodie and her friend Manali who was visiting from NY. Good times!

Monday Morning Swim:

*200 w/u
*200 swim on +15, 100 kick
*200 swim on +10, 100 kick
*200 swim on +5, 100 kick
repeat
*200 swim on +5, 100 kick
Total = 2,300m

Not too much to report from the weekend. Stayed in on Fri. Spent Sat. at the barn. Out in S.F. on Sat. night. Oh, and the Cloern Circus came over (that would be Jed, Holly & Co.), so I got to see the kiddos. Mia was crackin' me up dancing to The Pussycat Dolls looking at herself in my mirrored closets. That kid is too much! Sunday was spent out at the barn w/ Jodie then hittin up the couch to watch one of the worst movies ever (Jo- you really know how to pick 'em. It was almost as good as Stomp the Yard). I swear the cast must have all lost a bet to actually go through w/ the production of the film (Jumper... don't know if any of you have seen it).

I leave this Thurs. morning for WI; I haven't been there sicne I was maybe 11 or 12, so it will be fun to see everyone. Other than that, I am super excited for Halloween. Dun dun dun! Can't wait, and it's only a little over a month away. Whoo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home