Comme la vie est fantastique en France and other parts too!

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to stay in touch with friends and family while I was living and working as an English Language Assistant in Nantes, France. Since then, I've become a bit of a "blogger", sharing my adventures on the town, exploring new areas by bike, and any other random details that come along.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Working, being silly, calling Jodie when I'm lost, yummy dinners outside with a bottle of wine, text message junkie, reader, sister, auntie, donkey-loving fool.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Starlit Swim

Forgot to mention yesterday that as I was doing my first couple of laps, I realized, as I was turning my head to breathe, that I had a perfect view of the stars- which were still out. I even caught a glimpse of the big dipper! It's odd to have the pool so well lit up and then look up to a sky of darkness. Very cool, and not spooky in the slightest (as in nighttime ocean swimming).

The bad news that I didn't report is that I had to leave my bike in the shop for a week b/c they were out of one of the tires that I need. Can't wait to have a spankin' new front and rear tires and be good to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger ksuJennyP said...

i want to see the stars!!! i see sky scrapers instead.....

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home